Subscriptions

#1 by Music Forever , Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:02 pm

I already noticed that you can subscribe to a topic you start or answer on to be notified of new posts in there.

What i also miss what we had on the old site is a possibility to subscribe to new topics that were made in certain sections of the forum so that we were instantly getting notified by email when somebody started a new request in that section.

This i would like to see back on the new forum so that i get notified of new requests as i often have multiple internet pages open and don't always be on this site busy.

So maybe you can look into this Paul if you can bring this option alive on this site as well mate.

Otherwise the site looks pretty fine to me buddy.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Johan

There are no problems only solutions!!

Music Forever
Date registered 07.10.2015
Thanks 175

RE: Subscriptions

#2 by vincentlupo , Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:40 am

I agree that it would be great if you could subscribe to a forum as well as individual topics. That way you would get notified of any new Topics posted in each forum.

vincentlupo  
vincentlupo
Date registered 07.05.2015
Thanks 4

#3 by Rocky , Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 am

Hi both,

Thanks for your suggestions. I havent forgot about this, i was looking into it and now i can feed back.

Unfortunately with the forum supplier i currently use say this is not possible. I have asked them about it and they said it is something they can do but will be a while yet until they look into it as they have other ongoing projects.
I will ask again in the future.
However, if he forum continues to expand the way it is going, i may look at changing the supplier of the forum to one that has better options and plug-ins.

Thank you,
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 315

#4 by Music Forever , Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:41 am

Thanks for the feedback on this Paul.

It's pity that this ain't possible at this time but it aint otherwise at this moment.

Till it's going to be possible with this site host we will manage it the way it is now by looking regular to the forum.

Regards,
Johan

There are no problems only solutions!!

Music Forever
Date registered 07.10.2015
Thanks 175

#5 by Wallclimber , Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:37 am

Disregard posting, please.

Wallclimber  
Wallclimber
Date registered 02.18.2016

Last edited 03.29.2016 | Top

Cover properties
User CP

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 3
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor