old requests

#1 by fearless42 , Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:45 am

Not sure I'm in the correct place to ask this but, can anyone tell me if the pending requests from CDCOVERS will be migrated to this site?
thanks in advance
fearless42

fearless42  
fearless42
UC Donator
Date registered 07.03.2015
Thanks 1

RE: old requests

#2 by Rocky , Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:57 am

Hi fearless,

Thank you for your question regarding existing threads on the old CDcovers forum for covers.

Unfortunately i cannot migrate any threads from that forum over to this one. This is the main reason CDcovers forum has been closed, as the Admin on there let the forum rot and over time things were not getting done on the forum, cover upload competitions stopped, and a lot of Spam appeared on the forum and these were not deleted as said Admin demoted all the Moderators (me included). So the only person on CDcovers that has any access to do anything is JJ the admin, who has disappeared off the face of the earth.
If i had any access myself i could try it, but it looks likely to be impossible.

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 313

#3 by Music Forever , Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:20 am

Quote: fearless42 wrote in post #1
Not sure I'm in the correct place to ask this but, can anyone tell me if the pending requests from CDCOVERS will be migrated to this site?
thanks in advance
fearless42

An option to still get the earlier requested covers on cdcovers is to request them again here if you still know what covers you requested there and we all will do our best to send them to you if available.

Regards,
Music Forever

There are no problems only solutions!!

Music Forever
Date registered 07.10.2015
Thanks 175

#4 by fearless42 , Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:57 pm

Please give me your opinion on what would be a reasonable amount to request, I certainly wouldn't want to overload the system.
Thanks
Francis

fearless42  
fearless42
UC Donator
Date registered 07.03.2015
Thanks 1

#5 by Rocky , Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Quote: fearless42 wrote in post #4
Please give me your opinion on what would be a reasonable amount to request, I certainly wouldn't want to overload the system.
Thanks
Francis

Hi fearless,

You can request as much as you would like. So long as you follow the requesting rules and post in the correct parts of the forum, put the title of the film / cd / game in the title, and make sure the cover you are looking for does not already have a thread running for it. And if it does, bump that post and it will come back to the top of that section.
Please do not make 1 post with a big list of requests.

Thank you
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 313

User CP
Custom DVD Labels

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 7
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor