What do you want to see on the forum?

#1 by Rocky , Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi everybody,

This forum has only been up and running for a few weeks. I hope you are all enjoying it and making the most of it.

Without me suggesting too much, or giving you all any ideas, i would like to know what YOU would like to see on the forum?

Please comment below and i can look into each one, and answer any questions anybody has.

Thanks
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 313

RE: What do you want to see on the forum?

#2 by Jammi3D , Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi Paul,

Would be good to see a section where members can post what custom covers/labels they are working on for advice on improvements or need help with backgrounds removing from titles, scans cleaning ect.

Also a section on where members post up the artwork they want to use for customs not already doing the rounds (if that makes sense)

Paul

Jammi3D
UC Donator
Date registered 07.03.2015
Thanks 255

Last edited 07.14.2015 | Top

#3 by CaJazzman , Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:37 pm

I think having a section, that would have all the latest covers/labels, so, when you do a search that would pop up, where you wouldn't have to go through the forums. Just a suggestion. Rocky, you're doing a great job! Thanks a bunch!

CaJazzman
Date registered 07.08.2015
Thanks 2

Last edited 07.15.2015 | Top

#4 by Rocky , Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 am

Quote: CaJazzman wrote in post #3
I think having a section, that would have all the latest covers/labels, so, when you do a search that would pop up, where you wouldn't have to go through the forums. Just a suggestion. Rocky, you're doing a great job! Thanks a bunch!

Jazz,

Thanks for your feedback.
By creating a section where you can get the latest covers / labels, do you mean mean something along the lines of like Cdcovers has, where members upload them and you can just download them yourself rather than have to request them in the forums?
If this is what you mean, this is a plan i have long term. It will take time to do this and i will need more members on board before i put real effort into this. The main reason i wont do it now is because this board will only have a certain amount of memory and we cannot attach too many big files to it as it will fill and block the forum. However i do plan on having another page in the future where members can upload covers :)

Quote: Jammi3D wrote in post #2
Hi Paul,

Would be good to see a section where members can post what custom covers/labels they are working on for advice on improvements or need help with backgrounds removing from titles, scans cleaning ect.

Also a section on where members post up the artwork they want to use for customs not already doing the rounds (if that makes sense)

Paul

Paul,

This is a good idea. I may create this section soon. Similar to above though, i think the forum in terms of numbers is currently too small. I think you would not get many people currently registered that are designing covers / labels (unless you know of any who would be interested in using the section other than yourself?). So again as the forum grows i can look into this :)

Thank you,
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 313

#5 by froggythrower , Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Some separate sections where you can get Software help, Hardware help, Printing help etc etc would be good

froggythrower
Date registered 09.04.2015
Thanks 16

#6 by RakishiM , Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:53 pm

I am agree with @froggythrower

RakishiM  
RakishiM
Date registered 01.21.2016
Thanks 2

#7 by Rocky , Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:13 am

Quote: froggythrower wrote in post #5
Some separate sections where you can get Software help, Hardware help, Printing help etc etc would be good

Quote: RakishiM wrote in post #6
I am agree with @froggythrower

Your wish is my command

Hardware and Software help sections added to the forum

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 313

What the heck is going on with cdocvers.cc?
how do I find the Thanks button

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 4
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor