Update - Live Chat

#1 by Rocky , Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 am

Hi all,

We have now enabled a Live Chat on the forum so that all the members can chat to each other or ask questions. Moderators and Admins will also use it from time to time should you need to ask anything or chat in general to us

The Chat can be found in the BOTTOM RIGHT of your browser. Just click on it to open it up

**PLEASE NOTE - Do not use the chat as a requesting covers tool - that is what the forum is for. Anybody caught using the chat as a requesting area will be warned, and if it happens again you will be banned!**

Enjoy

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 315

RE: Update - Live Chat

#2 by Music Forever , Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:34 am

Nice extra you putted on Paul, Thanks for this.

I'm going to one or two on this

Regards,
Johan

There are no problems only solutions!!

Music Forever
Date registered 07.10.2015
Thanks 175

Last edited 07.20.2015 | Top

#3 by vincentlupo , Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:32 am

Nice. Live Chat is great.

vincentlupo  
vincentlupo
Date registered 07.05.2015
Thanks 4

#4 by Rocky , Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:45 pm

It would be good to see some more members use the Live Chat while you are browsing the site and requesting covers.

You can open the Live Chat (bottom right of the forum) and then minimize it, and when a message is sent on the chat you will get a notification.

I often sit in the Chat while I am doing other things on the site. Would be great to see some other members in there so we can have a chat

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 315

1,000 Members!
Update - New Banner

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 8
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor