Custom DVD Labels

#1 by Carrie , Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 am

Hi there,
just wondering if you can help me,Do you have a direct link to A-Z Movie titles of Custom DVD Labels like you had in the previous site,& if so where is it??? Also if I`m looking for a title(eg The Loft)in the Search section,nothing comes up,can you help pls,TIA,Carrie

Carrie  
Carrie
Date registered 07.22.2015
Thanks 1

RE: Custom DVD Labels

#2 by Rocky , Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:20 am

Hi Carrie,

Welcome to the forum :-)

At the moment it is early days with the forum, and it is only currently used as a request forum. We do not have an A-Z of anything here at the moment. As the forum / website grows with members this is something i will look into.

When you search on the forum for The Loft, it is more than likely that a thread has not been created for it.

I suggest you go into the Request DVD Movie Covers section and make a new thread for whatever you need, and hopefully a member might be able to help you.
Please make sure you read the requesting rules first and only make a new thread if one doesnt exist, and dont ask for multiple items in one post.

Thank you,
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 313

#3 by shea , Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:46 am

Hi could something be put on site to let members know if covers are not out for some requests as we are told not to request the same cover twice or it will be deleated.I myself have been waiting for three seperate covers and do not know if i have been passed bye or they are not out hopeing you can help

shea  
shea
Date registered 07.26.2016
Thanks 1

#4 by hedgey , Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Quote: shea wrote in post #3
Hi could something be put on site to let members know if covers are not out for some requests as we are told not to request the same cover twice or it will be deleated.I myself have been waiting for three seperate covers and do not know if i have been passed bye or they are not out hopeing you can help

Hi if you request a cover and it's not been filled after a week or so just post in it again with a post like "Bump"....or "I have been missed"
Can you let me know what 3 covers you need and I will try to help you out. and sometimes posts can be missed.....Hubert

Please don't PM or E-mail me asking for covers, please use the Forum...

Thank You...

hedgey
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 4826

Last edited 11.26.2016 | Top

To all Members

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 8
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor