Custom DVD Labels

#1 by Carrie , Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 am

Hi there,
just wondering if you can help me,Do you have a direct link to A-Z Movie titles of Custom DVD Labels like you had in the previous site,& if so where is it??? Also if I`m looking for a title(eg The Loft)in the Search section,nothing comes up,can you help pls,TIA,Carrie

Date registered 07.22.2015

RE: Custom DVD Labels

#2 by Rocky , Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:20 am

Hi Carrie,

Welcome to the forum :-)

At the moment it is early days with the forum, and it is only currently used as a request forum. We do not have an A-Z of anything here at the moment. As the forum / website grows with members this is something i will look into.

When you search on the forum for The Loft, it is more than likely that a thread has not been created for it.

I suggest you go into the Request DVD Movie Covers section and make a new thread for whatever you need, and hopefully a member might be able to help you.
Please make sure you read the requesting rules first and only make a new thread if one doesnt exist, and dont ask for multiple items in one post.

Thank you,

Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 296

User CP
old requests

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 7
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor