Max Merrit & The Meteors - A little easier (1975)

#1 by BigRas , Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:38 am

Has anyone got a complete cover set(ie, front, inner and cd) of Max Merrit and the Meteors and Alittle Easier CD's

BigRas  
BigRas
Date registered 09.20.2015

Last edited 12.25.2015 | Top

RE: Max Merrit & The Meteors - A little easier (1975)

#2 by deutros , Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:02 pm

As far as I know A Little Easier has never been released on CD I have covers for the Vinyl if you are interested.

deutros
Date registered 12.24.2015
Thanks 5

RE: Max Merrit & The Meteors - A little easier (1975)

#3 by Music Forever , Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Quote: deutros wrote in post #2
As far as I know A Little Easier has never been released on CD I have covers for the Vinyl if you are interested.

BigRas i myself have to agree with deutros, cause this album is never been released on cd only on LP in 1975

You can see it yourself here: http://www.allmusic.com/artist/max-merri...discography/all when you click on to the title of the album and then choose on the right releases you will see that its only been released on LP http://www.allmusic.com/album/a-little-e...852358/releases

So in this case you have 2 options eater you ask somebody to make a custom cd cover for it, or you use the original LP covers as your cd cover.

I myself would go in this position for the original LP covers scans including A scan of the LP itself so that you can use that as disc label then.

Its now up to you to decide what you think will fit your needs the best, just let us know here so that we know how to go on.

Thanks Deutros for the offer m8

There are no problems only solutions!!

Music Forever
Date registered 07.10.2015
Thanks 175

Rare Silk Black & Blue 1986
PLEASE READ FIRST !! Double requests

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 6
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor