hi there!

#1 by lordyfan , Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 am

hi everyone, just joined the forum. I'm Paul, I live in the most easterly town in england, Big fan of 70's/80's classic hard rock and watching sport...

There are a few covers i am after, am looking at learning to build custom covers myself. But, as i have had 2 strokes, my memory for learning new software is quite limited. I do make some simple covers for my collection of DEEP PURPLE bootleg dvds but thats about it.

lordyfan  
lordyfan
Date registered 11.02.2015

RE: hi there!

#2 by Rocky , Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:40 am

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum buddy. Hope you enjoy using the site and I hope to see you around

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 315

#3 by jerryd , Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Welcome to the U/C forums, great to see you here........Jerryd

jerryd
Thanks 10899

#4 by hedgey , Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Quote: lordyfan wrote in post #1
hi everyone, just joined the forum. I'm Paul, I live in the most easterly town in england, Big fan of 70's/80's classic hard rock and watching sport...

There are a few covers i am after, am looking at learning to build custom covers myself. But, as i have had 2 strokes, my memory for learning new software is quite limited. I do make some simple covers for my collection of DEEP PURPLE bootleg dvds but thats about it.

Hi and welcome to the forum, enjoy

Hubert....

hedgey
Thanks 4860

hello
Newbie - question about covers

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 5
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor