covers

#1 by dave-o , Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:44 pm

hi.where is the alphabetical list of covers gone?

dave-o  
dave-o
Date registered 12.03.2015
Thanks 2

RE: covers

#2 by Rocky , Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi Dave,

I am sorry to say but this site is not exactly the same as CDcovers, there is no database of covers. This is just a request forum and you will need to request what covers you need in the relivent sections. Hope this helps.

Thanks
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 315

#3 by Nat1486 , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Newbie question I have a large number of R2 DVD's which I have scanned the front and rear to my computer. Are these the type of covers people are looking for or am i wasting their time in sending ?

Nat1486  
Nat1486
Date registered 12.12.2015
Thanks 1

#4 by Jammi3D , Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi Nat,

Appreciate you sending me the front & back covers for Transcendence, on this Forum it requires a complete cover in 1 piece: so front, back & spine like it would be in a dvd case (see below). The images you sent to me are easily found on google ect which is great resources for a custom/replica cover but to most members on here they are no good as most just open the file and click print.

If you have the retail R2 covers to scan than there are a few members on here that would certainly appreciate them (including me) but they need to be the full cover not just front & back and need to be at a high resolution. (300dpi+) If you need help on this than post in here as there are top notch members on here who will help.

Quick tip for scanning your coveres.

Set to a minimum of 300DPI
Turn on Descreening (if you have the option)
Try to make the cover flat as possible (put a ruler over the spine with a bit of weight ontop ect)

Jammi3D
UC Donator
Date registered 07.03.2015
Thanks 255

#5 by hedgey , Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Quote: Nat1486 wrote in post #3
Newbie question I have a large number of R2 DVD's which I have scanned the front and rear to my computer. Are these the type of covers people are looking for or am i wasting their time in sending ?

Yes R2s are ok if members actually ask for them,,,Can you send me any sample of your scans please...

Hubert.....

Please don't PM or E-mail me asking for covers, please use the Forum...

Thank You...

hedgey
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 4859

Hello everybody
Hello everyone

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 4
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor