Update - New User Group - UC Donator

#1 by Rocky , Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 pm

Hi all,

Today I have added a new User Group to the forum called 'UC Donator'.

This group has been will contain Members of the forum who have donated to the site.

I have removed the Star Rating system from the site, and instead under peoples usernames it will state if they are an Admin, Moderator or UC Donator.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the donations we have received so far. Your kindness will keep this site running and I personally thank you very much for this!

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 315

RE: Update - New User Group - UC Donator

#2 by Music Forever , Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Nice addition Paul i personally found that the donators deserved this certainly.

Thanks to the generosity of those people we all are a bit closer to be able to keep this site up and running for all those who keep returning here for their cover request or to help other out to sent them their requests.

So thank all you UC donators we couldn't do it without your finance support and thank you peeps for helping out with fulfilling requests where you can, you are a great asset to the site.

I hope a few more people will realise that running a site like this cost hands full of money and all bits help to let us provide this great service for a long time and to let us expand in the future with the possibility to maybe add downloadable cover section to.

In the spirit of Christmas maybe we all can show our big hearts with a donation small or big to support the owner/creator of the site Paul to show him our appreciation of his hard work and not to let him turn up all by himself for all the cost to run this great site where we all gladly come back to for our needs.

Paul keep up the great work m8, you have done a terrific excellent job by starting this site for us all to enjoy.

Regards,
Johan

There are no problems only solutions!!

Music Forever
Date registered 07.10.2015
Thanks 175

Update - Members Map
New Moderator - Music Forever

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 3
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor