cd cover

#1 by cherylm , Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:39 am

hi, i am cheryl and new to this site, i am very grateful for the covers i have been recieving, i have a problem i need to ask if anyone has any ideas, i have an epson disc print and it won't reconise the labels i am being sent, i can't even copy and paste, the program says it takes jpeg and thats what i'm recieving, any help would be great. cheryl

cherylm  
cherylm
Date registered 07.04.2015
Thanks 3

RE: cd cover

#2 by Jammi3D , Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:16 am

Hi Cheryl,

Also a Epson printcd user and have no problems, if you send me 1 of the disc covers I can try my end for you.

Have you tried renaming the file with the extension .jpeg or .jpg ?

Jammi3D
UC Donator
Date registered 07.03.2015
Thanks 255

#3 by cherylm , Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:25 am

hi, it already has jpeg on the file. cheryl

cherylm  
cherylm
Thanks 3

#4 by Jammi3D , Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:49 am

Hi Cheryl,

Have just tried the cd label you sent (The Contract) and it has imported into EpsonPrintCD perfectly. Copy & Paste also works but a selection was made around the label in photoshop first.

Try this in PrintCD

Import - Background - file tab - choose location of cd label - click cd label and ok.

If not try and uninstall and re-install EpsonPrintCD.

Jammi3D
UC Donator
Thanks 255

#5 by cherylm , Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:50 pm

hi, thankyou for this information, i did what you said, went into background etc and the labels weren't there, so i went into the folder where i first save the label in the download folder and there it was, i move the labels into another folder after i download them from my email, so something is going wrong with me moving the label into my other folder, i have a dvd cover folder where i keep all the covers, i will just leave them in the download folder and i should be fine, thankyou for helping me. cheryl

cherylm  
cherylm
Thanks 3

#6 by Jammi3D , Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:06 pm

glad you sorted it Cheryl.

Exactly what I do when printing cd labels, much easier to find in my download folder plus PrintCd takes an age to load thousands of dvd covers lol.

Jammi3D
UC Donator
Thanks 255

Last edited 01.28.2016 | Top

Useful Software
Windows 10 Review

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 10
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor