March Competition

#1 by Rocky , Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:33 am

Hi all,

To celebrate the passing of 3,000 members on the forum, I have decided to launch a competition for the period of March, in which a brand new Amazon Fire 7 Tablet can be won!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fire-Display-Wi-...s/dp/B00Y3TM6CO

To enter, you must simply donate some money to the forum using the 'Donate' button at the bottom of the forum during the month of March. I am willing to accept any donations £5 or above to be entered into the competition (this equates to 6.50Euros, $7 US, $10 AUS)

I will keep track of all donations throughout March, and once we hit April, I will put all names into a hat and draw out the winning name. This person will win the prize and i will post the tablet out to them.

**PLEASE NOTE** -
The Amazon Fire Tablet is a UK spec tablet and has been bought brand new within the UK.
Once the winner is announced, I will be in contact and I will post the tablet out as soon as possible - to anywhere (within reason) in the world.
I am willing to accept any donations made on 29th February (today - UK time) due to time differences around the world - these will be entered into the competition also.
If members would like, I can always film the drawing of the winner to prove it was done, and also prove it was not fixed.
If the competition proves to be successful, I will do another in the future and possibly make the prize(s) more valuable!

Good Luck to everybody who enters...... and thank you all for your support!
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 315

Last edited 02.29.2016 | Top

RE: March Competition

#2 by Jammi3D , Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Great idea & congrats on 3000 members.

Jammi3D
UC Donator
Date registered 07.03.2015
Thanks 255

#3 by bollywoodhero , Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:39 am

Wonderful idea

People should donate regardless as you provide a great service !!

bollywoodhero  
bollywoodhero
UC Donator
Date registered 07.20.2015
Thanks 3

#4 by Rocky , Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:04 pm

UPDATE:

We are halfway through March, and we have had a good response so far for this competition...... So a BIG thank you to everybody that has donated. You are doing the forum good, and also putting yourself in with a chance of winning the Tablet.

For those of you who have not entered yet, there is still plenty of time. Please remember you must donate £5 or more to be entered into the draw (this equates to 6.50Euros, $7 US, $10 AUS)

Thank you once again, and good luck

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 315

#5 by Rocky , Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:16 pm

***Only 2 days left to get your donations in, so you can be entered into the Prize Draw***

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 315

#6 by Rocky , Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:28 am

COMPETITION CLOSED

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 315

#7 by Rocky , Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:43 pm

The draw has been made............

And I can announce the winner of the March Competition, and the winner of the Amazon 7 Fire Tablet is..........

The Brakeman

Congratulations to you...... I will drop you a Private Message.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody for taking part and donating towards the forum.
We at Universal Covers appreciate all the donations that have come in, and hopefully I can do another competition similar to this soon.

Should anybody feel the need to want some evidence as to how the winner was picked, I have made a video of the draw. If you would like to see this, drop me a PM.

Thank you once again

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 315

#8 by The Brakeman , Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:51 pm

I would like to say Thank You to all the members of Universal Covers and all the working people that help keep this site running

The Brakeman  
The Brakeman
UC Donator
Date registered 02.14.2016
Thanks 16

#9 by Jammi3D , Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Congratulations The Brakeman

Jammi3D
UC Donator
Date registered 07.03.2015
Thanks 255

#10 by biju , Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:40 am

Is this close .. maybe I'm late to reply here!

biju  
biju
Date registered 08.26.2015

#11 by Rocky , Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Quote: biju wrote in post #10
Is this close .. maybe I'm late to reply here!

Yes buddy, this is now closed. However keep your eyes peeled as I will be launching an August competition

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 315

August Competition
Anniversary

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 3
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor