covers

#1 by SKIPPYBOY7 , Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:16 pm

greetings new to universal covers have requested a couple of covers received ok but last 3 were for R1(always note for R1)covers and received R2 and only case lable none for disc?

SKIPPYBOY7  
SKIPPYBOY7
Date registered 03.17.2016
Thanks 1

RE: covers

#2 by hedgey , Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Quote: SKIPPYBOY7 wrote in post #1
greetings new to universal covers have requested a couple of covers received ok but last 3 were for R1(always note for R1)covers and received R2 and only case lable none for disc?

Greetings to you to...R1 Retails are harder to get hold of so I sent what's available ie R2s/Customs....As a moderator I'm only here to help you and others, Not sure if your complaining or not, but you could wait a while for R1s to become available..

Hubert....

Please don't PM or E-mail me asking for covers, please use the Forum...

Thank You...

hedgey
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 4819

#3 by SKIPPYBOY7 , Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi absolutely no complaints here...Im grateful for ALL that has been sent THANK YOU!!!

SKIPPYBOY7  
SKIPPYBOY7
Date registered 03.17.2016
Thanks 1

#4 by hedgey , Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Quote: SKIPPYBOY7 wrote in post #3
Hi absolutely no complaints here...Im grateful for ALL that has been sent THANK YOU!!!

No Worries Skippy......

Please don't PM or E-mail me asking for covers, please use the Forum...

Thank You...

hedgey
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 4819

#5 by ringdown , Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:47 am

I have no complaints at all with any cover that has been sent to me. I am so appreciative of the time taken to cater to my requests. Keep up the good work everyone and thanks for having such a great tool to have good quality covers made available.

ringdown  
ringdown
UC Donator
Date registered 07.25.2015
Thanks 4

Not sure if custom covers
How do I request a cover sent to me

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 5
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor