Not sure if custom covers

#1 by BrianB , Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:02 am

Hi. There are several requests for covers for Now Hits for Brits. I have the covers but not sure if the cd covers are custom or not. I remember someone being told not to send out custom covers some time ago. So. Is it OK to send these out with a warning that the cd covers might be custom or not??
heers. BrianB.

BrianB  
BrianB
UC Donator
Date registered 07.13.2015
Thanks 120

RE: Not sure if custom covers

#2 by Rocky , Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the question.
I do not know who said 'Do not send out custom covers'??
At the end of the day, if nobody else has covers and people on the forum are not receiving anything and you have customs...... by all means send them out and just make it clear when you make a post about it that they are customs, and that is all that is currently available until somebody comes along with the retails.

Hope this helps

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 313

RE: Not sure if custom covers

#3 by BrianB , Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:56 am

Hi Paul. Thanks for clearing that up my Friend. I had been in contact with Music Forever who suggested I sent the cd covers to him for perusal. Have sent but as yet no reply but it's early days. I'll take a look later and see if the requests for this album are still wanted and do as you suggest, Many Thanks. Brian ( BrianB )

BrianB  
BrianB
UC Donator
Date registered 07.13.2015
Thanks 120

Request DVD Covers.
covers

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 8
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor