the colour of names in posts

#1 by BrianB , Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi. Just a thought ~ I'm a bit colour blind and I'm finding the coloured names ( is it yellow or green ) in posts, So difficult that I have a job deciphering who has written or posted what. Is there any way I can change the colour of the fonts?? Regards to all. BrianB.

BrianB  
BrianB
UC Donator
Date registered 07.13.2015
Thanks 120

RE: the colour of names in posts

#2 by Rocky , Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi Brian,

If you are refering to members names colours, such as mine is Red, and yours is Yellow..... no, you cannot change them. I am the only person that can change them.
I am slightly colour blind too, however if you would like a different shade or colours to be used, let me know which ones you are having difficulties with and I can change them to colours you can see better if that is any good to you??

EDIT - Or is it because the colours are on a White background that makes it difficult, as I can also change the colour of the forum to help if needs be

Thanks
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 313

Last edited 09.29.2016 | Top

#3 by BrianB , Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:17 am

Hi Rocky M8. Yes it is the members name colours ( my yellow one ) that is giving me a problem, It may well be as you mention that it's because it is against a white background but I would not expect you to change the forum colour as a lot of members may be very much against that. I would appreciate it if you could change the Yellow to a more contrasting colour even Black.
Sorry to have brought this up. I guess many members are going to think it's a mountain out of a molehill.

Thanks a lot. High Regards. BrianB.

BrianB  
BrianB
UC Donator
Thanks 120

#4 by BrianB , Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:12 pm

Thanks Rocky. Much obliged. You're a star. Cheers. BrianB

BrianB  
BrianB
UC Donator
Thanks 120

To all Members
Delete Threads

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 5
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor