For a CD enterprise

#1 by greenpeppermint , Tue May 09, 2017 4:10 am

This came up in our meeting today and I need to ask. I observed that every business would want to make compliance a priority. However what practices are appropriate to a growing CD manufacturing business? Should this type of business need to have a centralized compliance?

greenpeppermint  
greenpeppermint
Date registered 01.15.2017
Thanks 4

RE: For a CD enterprise

#2 by larkphobic , Fri May 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Compliance is "the action or fact of complying with a wish or command". so you want to centralized an action or fact? I am sorry but i can't seem to understand what you mean, what exactly do you want to centralized?

larkphobic  
larkphobic
Date registered 05.11.2017
Thanks 2

RE: For a CD enterprise

#3 by greenpeppermint , Fri May 12, 2017 4:21 pm

I mean both! I just noticed that organizations are facing more compliance challenges these days. I would like to know if there is a program or an application that can help centralized everything like reports, updates, etc. Anyway, I sent an email to ETQ. Let us wait and see what information this company can provide. TY

greenpeppermint  
greenpeppermint
Date registered 01.15.2017
Thanks 4

Comedians
Best movie poster frames to buy or service to do it for me?

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 5
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor