CD Front and Back Covers

#1 by NettleWarbler , Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Hello all , does anyone know of any software that can print CD front and back covers on the same sheet of paper . I hope you know what i'm talking about . I don't print many CD covers mainly Dvd's . But I think it would be better to print the Front and back covers on the same sheet of paper . Cheaper too

NettleWarbler  
NettleWarbler
Date registered 07.13.2015

RE: CD Front and Back Covers

#2 by garjac , Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Hi NettleWarbler

CoverXP does what you require.
Hope this helps'

Garjac

garjac  
garjac
Date registered 09.22.2015

RE: CD Front and Back Covers

#3 by NettleWarbler , Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Thanks garjac , I',v downloaded Coverxp after a few attempts . The stuff that comes with free downloaded programs has to be seen to be believed , I put a audio front cover and an audio back cover side by side . Will try it later , I think I used to use that programme donkeys years ago . About 15 anyway , I can burn Dvd,s using Wondershare Dvd Creator . But every time I burn I Blu-ray Dvd using Nero 2017 . I get a Blue screen of death very soon after starting , it's been like that about a month now . Thank you for the programme tip it's very much appreciated . Once again thank you very much . ###

NettleWarbler  
NettleWarbler
Date registered 07.13.2015

Last edited 10.27.2017 | Top

DVD cover template

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 4
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor