We Need You!

#1 by Rocky , Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:08 am

Hi,

Universal Covers relies on Donations to survive. In the last few months we have seen donations dip so much, that the forum may not survive another month or two if we do not get any donations.

Any regular users of the forum who constantly receive covers.... I would appreciate it if you could spare a few pounds per month, or even just the odd donation whenever you can to keep this forum going!

This is the only FREE Hires cover website going. All the others require you to pay an annual or month fee. Without your donations this site will die. Please do not think that others will do it as you could regret it in the long run. If you do not want to, or can not donate then this is fine. However anybody who is kind enough to donate even the smallest amount to keep the site going, we appreciate it.

The donate button is at the very bottom of the forum. Thank you very much for anything you can give.
Regards
Rocky and the UC Team

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 408

RE: We Need You!

#2 by BrianB , Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi Guys. Donation sent via Paypal. . I haven't been sending out any music covers for some time now but that is down to my losing patience with all the people who can not be bothered to press the Thanks button on the Forum and not because of any problem with the Forum itself. Thanks for all the work you do. Cheers. BrianB.

BrianB  
BrianB
UC Donator
Date registered 07.13.2015
Thanks 317

#3 by DEMOGORGON , Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:55 am

Im a Monthly donator just sent a extra payment hope this helps be a real shame to see you guys have to close hope the site can weather this storm and other members come through for you, guys best of luck and hope your here for many more years ...

DEMOGORGON
UC Donator
Date registered 06.10.2017
Thanks 26

#4 by Rocky , Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 am

Guys,

Thank you for the extra donations - it is appreciated.
When the site first opened we had 3-4 donations a month of small amounts but it used to keep the site ticking over. Unfortunately that has since dried up - hence why I am asking for more donations.

Brian - I understand people do not say thank you, and there is not a thing you, or I, can do about that. Manners seems to be a thing of the past, but I sincerely hope it doesn't stop you using this site.

Thanks guys
Paul

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 408

#5 by roadhog , Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:31 pm

£5 sent hope it helps be a shame to see another covers site go

roadhog  
roadhog
Date registered 08.26.2015
Thanks 25

#6 by Rocky , Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Thank you roadhog, its appreciated.
Hopefully another cover site wont disappear with the right support!

Paul

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 408

#7 by Rocky , Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:01 am

I would like to thank everybody that donated following this post and the private messages. We here at Universal Covers really do appreciate it and these donations will keep the site running.
However saying that if anybody can donate once every so often that would be appreciated :-)

Thank you!

Paul / Rocky

Rocky
Admin
Thanks 408

Last edited 07.13.2018 | Top

#8 by toekneem , Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Just sent a tenner via paypal,keep up the good work .

toekneem  
toekneem
UC Donator
Date registered 07.04.2015
Thanks 3

New Moderator Required
November Competition

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor