September Competition

#1 by Rocky , Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:13 am

Hi all,

I thought I would bring another competition to the forum. This time it is to win an Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation...

To simply be in with a chance of winning this little gadget, all you have to do is donate to the forum during the month of September. This includes all donations made from the time this post goes live (29th August) all the way through to 23:59 on 30th September. The minimum you can donate to the forum to be in with a chance of winning the Echo Dot is £5 / $6 US / 5 Euro / $8 CAN or the equivalent.

As well as being entered into the prize draw, you will also be donating towards....
*Keeping the forum running with vital funds
*Putting funds into future competitions and hopefully bigger and better prizes

**PLEASE NOTE** -
Once the winner is announced, I will be in contact and I will post the Amazon Echo Dot out as soon as I have an address.
If members would like, I can always film the drawing of the winner to prove it was done, and also prove it was not fixed.
The Echo Dot will be ordered by myself, and sent to your home address you provide me via PM, and this will be posted by Amazon themselves.

Thank you to anybody that donates, and good luck

Paul / Rocky

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 408

RE: September Competition

#2 by Rocky , Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:40 pm

LESS THAN 10 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER!!

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 408

New Moderator Required

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 3
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor