MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018 EVERYONE

#1 by ringdown , Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:16 am

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and New Year. Hope all of you get spoilt rotten and Christmas is always a good time to build up the DVD collection.

Could I please thank those of you, and you know who you are, who have sent me sets of titles an extra thank you for being so kind in looking after my requests. I have been in hospital a lot this year and have had a lot of time off work through many health complications but finally looking as though I am heading in the right direction. Christmas is a great time of the year to thank those who are extra special to you for doing something kind and generous and that is why I am sending this message to you all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
From Ringdown

ringdown  
ringdown
UC Donator
Date registered 07.25.2015
Thanks 21

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018 EVERYONE

#2 by Rocky , Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Ringdown,

Merry Xmas to you and your family. I hope you finally get better health wise too and its nice to hear you are getting there

Thank you to yourself also for your help on the forums and also for your donations to keep the forum going. Its muchly appreciated

All the best

Paul / Rocky

Rocky
Admin
Date registered 06.30.2015
Thanks 415

RE: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018 EVERYONE

#3 by The Brakeman , Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Merry Christmas to all at Universal Covers and all the best in the Happy New Year 2019

The Brakeman  
The Brakeman
UC Donator
Date registered 02.14.2016
Thanks 30

Happy B-Day Rocky

The forum and the services provided are absolutely free. However it does cost money to run this website. You can donate towards the running of the site by clicking the 'Donate' button above. Thank you!
disconnected Chat Members online 2
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor